New Club Home Page for myICLUB.com
We've just released a brand new look and several new features to the myICLUB.com Club Home Page.
The new Club Home Page is designed to be a centralized dashboard offering key information at a glance as well as quick access to the most useful tools on the myICLUB.com website. Here's a summary of the new features of the home page:
- A new Portfolio Heatmap has been added. The colors of the heatmap reflect the total percentage gain or loss of each security owned by the club; green is good, red is bad. The size of each block in the heatmap represents the percentage of that holding compared to the total club portfolio. You can access a larger version of the heatmap in the Reports section, as well. The old-style Accounting Summary is still available, just a click away using the link at the bottom of the Club Portfolio box.
- Most recent activity in the club's Message Boards, Calendar, and Voting are presented to keep members up to date.
- We've added a Blog where you can learn more about updates to the website along with news about other ICLUBcentral tools and services.
- The club's Watch List is represented by another heatmap, with the colors representing the percentage gain/loss since the stock was added to the list, and the size of the block represents the change in value from a hypothetical purchase of each stock on the day it was added relative to the entire Watch List.
- Your club administrator can add a club logo which is displayed on all reports and all pages of the myICLUB.com website. Go to the Accounting Utilities page, and then select Update Club Setttings. The option to upload your club logo is at the bottom. Images should be in GIF, JPG, or PNG format, and 150 pixels high x 150 pixels wide. (Note: Images larger or smaller than 150x150 will be resized to fit, which may result in less than desirable results.) Have the most artistic member of your club go crazy and come up with a unique logo to represent your investment club.
- Finally, the entire home page is responsive, which means that you can view it on a tablet or mobile phone and the content will resize according to the size of the device.