Online Workshop Information and Archives
Join us for a series of free online webinars. ICLUBcentral's Doug Gerlach and other experts will walk you through our popular investment tools and demonstrate how to use your new software. During each session you'll have the chance to ask questions as well. To participate, all you need is a computer with speakers (or telephone) and an internet connection. You do not need a microphone or webcam. Pre-registration is required, and space is limited.
- Toolkit 6 User Group with Doug Gerlach. Held on the first Tuesday of each month at 9:00 PM ET. Register once for all sessions or view the archives.
Learn how to make use of the world's most popular software for fundamental stock analysis, Toolkit 6, with tips, demonstrations, and answers to all of your questions.
- Lunchtime Stock Club with Doug Gerlach. Held on the second Monday of each month at 1:30 PM ET. Register once for all sessions. or view the archives.
Spend your lunch hour with ICLUBcentral's Doug Gerlach and other investing experts! Each month on the second Monday, Doug and his team will discuss how one of ICLUBcentral's tools, newsletters, or software can help you to become a smarter stock investor. Bring your questions to be answered live by Doug, and share your stock tips and tricks with fellow investors.
- Investment Club Operations with Doug Gerlach. Held on the third Tuesday of each month at 9:00 PM ET. Register once for all sessions or view the archives.
Starting a new investment club, or even just thinking about it? Bring your questions to our new webinar with club expert Doug Gerlach, and get the answers you need! Whether you have questions about club accounting, running a meeting, tax preparation, coping with problem members, or any aspect of club operations, Doug can help.
Can't attend a live session? Archived webinars are posted here for you to view and share. Please check back often for the latest sessions!
Handouts, when available, can be found by clicking the Details button near the top right-hand corner of the window when you are viewing an archived webinar.
- Toolkit 6, with Doug Gerlach
- Investment Club Operations, with Doug Gerlach
- Lunchtime Stock Club, with Doug Gerlach
- Other Archived Webinars
- Power Stock Research with EquityResearchService.com with Doug Gerlach (June 2, 2013). An overview of the website and the many features it offers to individual investors and investment clubs to aid in their stock research.
- Part I: Basics of Technical Price Charting with StockCentral with Saul Seinberg (February 26, 2013).
- Part II: Basics of Technical Price Charting with StockCentral with Saul Seinberg (March 14, 2013).
- Getting the Most from StockCentral with Doug Gerlach (October 14, 2008).
- Screening for Quality and Growth at StockCentral with Doug Gerlach (November 11, 2008).
- Integrating Toolkit 6 with StockCentral with Doug Gerlach (December 9, 2008).
- Power Stock Searches with MyStockProspector.com with Doug Gerlach (January 10, 2017).
Learn how to make the most of MyStockProspector.com, ICLUBcentral’s powerful and comprehensive tool for long-term-based stock screening. With more than 120 separate criteria on which to search, many of which can be found in no other stock screening tool online or off, MyStockProspector.com will help both beginning and advanced investors to identify candidates for their portfolios. In this educational webinar, Doug Gerlach demonstrates how to get the most from MyStockProspector.com, from building basic searches to create complex Boolean-based queries. He will also review how to use the powerful reporting function to customize your company lists, and how to quickly import sets of companies directly into ICLUBcentral's Toolkit 6.
- An Introduction to the All-New MyStockProspector.com with Doug Gerlach (November 12, 2012).
- Improving Your Portfolio with the Investor Advisory Service with Scott Horsburgh and Doug Gerlach (February 24, 2009).
- How I Analyze a Stock with Bob Adams (April 7, 2009).
Investor Advisory Service
How to Analyze a Stock
Attendees Rave about ICLUBcentral's Webinar Series!
"Doug did an excellent job on the webinar. I am looking forward to the next one. We have available to us some very useful tools. Now, we just have to use them! Thank you." - John Blankenberg
"I totally enjoyed the Webinar and learned much. It took away some of my fears and opened up a whole new vista of the potential for the program. To hear Doug in person was awesome. I heard him in Kansas City at our BI annual meeting. Very motivational! Thank you." - Don Park
"The screener webinar was my first visit to on-line education, and I enjoyed it more than if I attended a regular class. Doug was prepared and the screener itself is more powerful than I realized even though I have tinkered with it several times. This particular screener will be part of my future decision making process. Thanks, Doug." - Ed Chiampi