Petty Cash Journal
The Petty Cash Journal contains information about transactions associated with the Petty Cash account. You can specify both the start date and the end date for the listing.
NOTE: Please see the information about Petty Cash Accounts in our What is the account Summary Page? (https://www.iclub.com/faq/Home/Article?id=86) Most investment clubs should not use a Petty Cash Account for any part of their club’s bookkeeping.
Petty Cash Journal Report Options
- Report Date - The last day to be included in the report. If the default date (the current date) is not the end date, edit this field to contain the date you want.
- Start Date - The first day to be included in the report. If the default date (the first transaction date) is not the desired start date, edit this field to contain the date you want.
Petty Cash Journal Report Description
- Date - Date of the transaction. Type - The type of transaction.
- Expense - Amount of the Expense transaction. Negative expenses are preceded with a minus sign (-).
- Receipt - Total of the contributions to the Petty Cash account on the date indicated.
- Balance - Balance in the account after adding or subtracting the amount of the transaction.
- Description - Description of the transaction.