Can our club file for an extension?

To file for an extension, your best solution is to go straight to the source, the Internal Revenue Service, at

Specifically, the extension information web page is:

  • For your club, use form 7004
  • For individuals, use form 4868

    Remember, this doesn't get you out of paying your taxes until the extension is due, just the filing!