Online Support Chat

Where do I file the tax forms?

Investment clubs are partnerships, and do NOT send their tax forms to the same place as individuals.
If you send paper copies of Federal forms, use the addresses listed below:

This information comes from the IRS website at:


Last Updated 11/14/2023