What is the Calendar page?
Clicking the Calendar tab shows the club's event calendar, which defaults to showing three types of events:
- Club (entered by the club, such as monthly club and committee meetings).
- Portfolio (generated by the club’s holdings, such as ex-dividend and dividend payment dates).
- Global (events entered by staff, such as ICLUB and BI webinars and national events).
These events can be shown or hidden, using the check-boxes across the top of the calendar.
As well, you can see more information about any event by clicking the underlined date number, in any highlighted box. For dividends this will show the rate the dividend was paid out. For entries made by the club, this will show any notes made by the member who added the event. For global events, you will see any notes about the upcoming event, that we have entered.
Lastly across the top, there is a PDF button. Similar to the other report pages on myICLUB.com , clicking this PDF button will generate a PDF copy of the Calendar.
In the left-hand navigation area, you will see options for View, Edit, Add, Agenda, and Export Calendar. In brief, these sections allow the following actions:
- View - This allows you to return to the main Calendar View from any other section of the Calendar page.
- Edit - This allows you to edit any Calendar Event that you have entered.
- Add - This allows you to add new events to your calendar.
- Agenda - This allows you to view calendar events in an ordered list.
- Export Calendar - This allows you to export a copy of your club calendar as a file that other calendar programs can read.
For more in-depth information about each of these options, please click of any underlined sections, listed above.