Record a Foreign Tax transaction in

The stand-alone foreign tax transaction in myICLUB should only be used if the foreign tax was not directly connected to a dividend. If the foreign tax was connected to a dividend, you should use the Cash Distribution or the Reinvest transaction.

Keep in mind that Foreign Tax entries do not reduce the amount of cash in the club books.

Foreign Tax Refund

In the rare case of a Foreign Tax Refund, please enter it as a NEGATIVE foreign tax.

Foreign Tax on a Buy Transaction

In the rare case of a Foreign Tax charge on a Buy transaction, use the commission or fee box when entering the stock purchase. Be careful that you may need add the tax to the total cost of the transaction, to get your books to balance.